Learn Watercolor: Awake your inner artist
Do you feel stressed/tired/worn out? Are you drained you past empty?
It’s time to find yourself again… through ART.
Pick up your brush and come release all the stress while you have FUN and learn new skills! With Women Create Weekly Club, you will:
- Learn new skills
- Find confidence
- Let go of perfectionism
- Explore new techniques
- Find Community
- Ignite curiosity
- Renew energy
You will HAVE FUN again.
6 years ago I took a break from professional photography. I wanted to make something with my hands, but I didn’t know what. I did a few sketchbook challenges, I saved YouTube videos of things I wanted to someday try, made romantic lists of all my creative aspirations, but I couldn’t make anything stick. I felt defeated.
Then in 2018 I began a blog to chronicle my creative efforts. I started an email list of those who were interested in what I was doing, and for the first time in my life, I was creating on a regular basis. In October of 2018 I opened the Women Create Weekly Club, and began with 3 brave souls on a journey I hadn’t even quite defined. And over the last 4 years, I’ve grown as an instructor and community leader. My confidence as an artist and instructor has grown, despite struggles with insecurity. I have finally found something that works. And I’m seeing it change the lives of these ladies.
Do any of these apply to you?
- I really wanted to make beautiful things
- I constantly scrolled art videos on instagram
- I saved YouTube videos but never MADE the art I admired
- I didn’t know how to start to make the beautiful things I saw online
- I wasn’t sure what to buy, so I bought a lot of different things
- I didn’t use the things I bought
- When I did try I was immediately discouraged
- My hands couldn’t produce what my mind wanted to make
- The voice in my head was negative and critical
I am calling to you, friend. Come join women from coast to coast to CREATE and have fun. It’s a journey of art and self-discovery. No airfare needed!! We “get together” from the comfort of your own home–yoga pants and no makeup– and have a blast.
I’ve planned everything for you.
In WCW CLUB I have done ALL the hard work for you. I’ve collected supply lists, and links where to find everything. I’m going to show you step-by-step how to do each project. And then we get to come together in our exclusive community to ask questions, and show what we’ve created. It’s ALREADY happening, and it is oh, so much fun!
Hoes it work?
- Purchase monthly or yearly subscription
- I will provide material lists + Amazon links (or buy local) + PDFs + welcome packet*
- Use your own supplies if you have what you need!
- Show up for weekly online class (or catch the replay) 1:30-2:30 EST (10:30 Pacific | 11:30 Mountain | 12:30 Central) Advanced evening class once a month 8pm ET, upon approval.
- Specific Real-time feedback + suggestions
- Access replays anytime Bonus Club Library
- Be as active or quiet as you want Finished beautiful art projects every month (give as gifts or keep for yourself!)
*mailed material applies to US/Canada residents only
What they’re saying…
➴ I’m getting better at things that I thought I couldn’t do. It’s good to feel proud of myself, like, “Look what I MADE!” I don’t have a lot of art education… I’m amazed at what I’ve accomplished. ~Tawnya
➴ I feel happier when I do this. I feel more creative in life in general. I really really love it, and I am so proud of [what I’m creating]. It just makes me happy when I see it. Having the focus/thought as a weekly reminder to be present has really stuck with me. ~Kellie
➴ Women Create Weekly has already made an impact on my life, by planting that little seed to set aside time to create. I get so busy and set in my routine that it was nice to slow down and connect with my children again. ~Bre
➴ I now think about creating. That was something that I just didn’t have time for before. It’s nice to feel hopeful again about creating; I’m making it happen. Now there are people that are going to work with me, beside me, to figure it out too. I feel like I am committed, and that’s encouraging to me. This is set aside time, built into my schedule now. ~Amber
➴ I really like the small challenges we get each week. Short activities are helping me change the way I think. Instead of “saving” something and never getting back to it, these classes are helping me to actually DO things, not just think “I’ll do it later.” ~Aria
➴ I love that every week there is time put aside for me to play. That wouldn’t happen regularly. The break gives me a boost. I like the time to laugh with other women. WCW is a place to make friends and have fun for me. ~Dianne
Here’s what 2 of my club members had to say in September during our lettering challenge:
What does Art Education Cost?
Do YOU want to be more creative?
Come have fun with us. Smiling faces. Shared joys and sorrows. Making beautiful things together. Creating a little more beauty in the world that wasn’t there before.
Creating changes you, it spills over everything else in your life. You’ll feel more courage, clarity, and power to face your everyday challenges.
What will you get as a member of the club?
○ Monthly Projects planned + PDFs
○ Personalized art instruction
○ Weekly Live face-to-face virtual instruction + replays
○ Friendship and Community with other creative women
○ Safe growing in a No-Comparison Zone
○ Developing your self-care, habit of creativity
○ Clarity about yourself and vision for the future
○ Most of all… a gift of feeling possibility again.
Okay, how much?
Our time together is just enough to get you going, and not too much to overwhelm you. AND it’s only $1 for the first week.