Learn Watercolor: Awake your inner artist
Do you feel stressed/tired/worn out? Are you drained you past empty?
It’s time to find yourself again… through ART.
Pick up your brush and come release all the stress while you have FUN and learn new skills! With Women Create Weekly Club, you will:
- Learn new skills
- Find confidence
- Let go of perfectionism
- Explore new techniques
- Find Community
- Ignite curiosity
- Renew energy
You will HAVE FUN again.
I am calling to you, friend. Come join women from coast to coast to CREATE and have fun. It’s a journey of art and self-discovery. No airfare needed!! We “get together” from the comfort of your own home–yoga pants and no makeup– and have a blast.
I’ve planned everything for you.
In WCW CLUB I have done ALL the hard work for you. I’ve collected supply lists, and links where to find everything. I’m going to show you step-by-step how to do each project. And then we get to come together in our exclusive community to ask questions, and show what we’ve created. It’s ALREADY happening, and it is oh, so much fun!
How does it work?
- Purchase monthly (or yearly) subscription Receive mailed Mantra Coloring Card every month*
- Material lists + Amazon links (or buy local) + PDFs
- Use your own supplies if you have what you need!
- Show up for weekly online class (or catch the replay) 1:30-2:30 EST (10:30 Pacific | 11:30 Mountain | 12:30 Central)
- Specific Real-time feedback + suggestions
- Access replays anytime Bonus Club Library
- Be as active or quiet as you want Finished beautiful art projects every month (give as gifts or keep for yourself!)
*mailed material applies to US/Canada residents only
What they’re saying…
➴ I’m getting better at things that I thought I couldn’t do. It’s good to feel proud of myself, like, “Look what I MADE!” I don’t have a lot of art education… I’m amazed at what I’ve accomplished. ~Tawnya
➴ I feel happier when I do this. I feel more creative in life in general. I really really love it, and I am so proud of [what I’m creating]. It just makes me happy when I see it. Having the focus/thought as a weekly reminder to be present has really stuck with me. ~Kellie
➴ Women Create Weekly has already made an impact on my life, by planting that little seed to set aside time to create. I get so busy and set in my routine that it was nice to slow down and connect with my children again. ~Bre
➴ I now think about creating. That was something that I just didn’t have time for before. It’s nice to feel hopeful again about creating; I’m making it happen. Now there are people that are going to work with me, beside me, to figure it out too. I feel like I am committed, and that’s encouraging to me. This is set aside time, built into my schedule now. ~Amber
➴ I really like the small challenges we get each week. Short activities are helping me change the way I think. Instead of “saving” something and never getting back to it, these classes are helping me to actually DO things, not just think “I’ll do it later.” ~Aria
➴ I love that every week there is time put aside for me to play. That wouldn’t happen regularly. The break gives me a boost. I like the time to laugh with other women. WCW is a place to make friends and have fun for me. ~Dianne
Here’s what 2 of my club members had to say in September during our lettering challenge:
What does Art Education Cost?
Do YOU want to be more creative?
Come have fun with us. Smiling faces. Shared joys and sorrows. Making beautiful things together. Creating a little more beauty in the world that wasn’t there before.
Creating changes you, it spills over everything else in your life. You’ll feel more courage, clarity, and power to face your everyday challenges.
What will you get as a member of the club?
○ Monthly Projects planned + amazon links ○ Material lists + coloring mantras in your mailbox ○ Personalized art instruction ○ Weekly Live face-to-face virtual instruction + replays ○ Friendship and Community with other creative women ○ Safe growing in a No Comparison Zone ○ Personal growth challenges/discussion ○ Developing your self-care, habit of creativity ○ Clarity about yourself and vision for the future ○ Most of all… a gift of feeling possibility again.
It’s not just art
The Club brings community, personal growth, and lasting change. Every month we have a new mantra to color and guide our discussion. It’s self-improvement mixed with artistic fun!
Okay, how much?
Our time together is just enough to get you going, and not too much to overwhelm you. AND it’s only $1 for the first week.
Still not sure if the club is right?
Sign up below to get weekly inspiration and free downloads throughout the year. Not all times in your life will feel this busy. I promise.