Yummy Thanksgiving food is just days away! (My fav is pecan pie.)
In the meantime, I was interviewed for a podcast!! Calm the Chaos. Isn’t that what we all need? To calm the chaos of our lives?
This recording was with Deborah Voll, an amazing woman I met as she stumbled onto my email list. I had such a good visit with her, and we just connected. I love meeting women with sights set on empowering and growing and truly living.
In this episode…
- My journey thru photography and my weekly community Women Create Weekly
- How to trust your journey, be open to possibilities and let your light shine!
- What does each week look like for the women in the Community? What are they working on and how can you participate?
- What type of benefits I have seen from women who participate in the platform?
- What’s the most rewarding part of my journey?
- How do I calm the chaos in my own life?
If you enjoy my convo with Deborah, please subscribe to her podcast for more tips and interviews about calming the chaos in your life.
Happy Monday everyone!
p.s. Did you print your FREE Thanksgiving Gratitude Tree yet??
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.