What I love about the Club is that we can come together, just how we are. Started at the end of October 2018, we’re approaching 2 years of the club. And I’ve learned and grown so much.
What started as a desire to just do more creative things has turned into a growing community of women, and I’m instructing monthly watercolor projects every week! Me! It’s so awesome. I am grateful for the women I’ve met, and the difference we’ve made on each others’ lives.
What’s different about the Club:
- Creativity is not a one-time thing. Sure those paint and palette nights are super fun, and have a great energy to them. But a painting night once every 3 years is not going to feed your soul on an on-going basis.
- It’s not just passive. How often do you watch something on youtube or pin something on pinterest. Did you actually DO those projects? Or just store it away in your mind for later? The Club is about DOING and TRYING… which means FUN instead of guilt. It’s pretty sweet.
- Choose your own Adventure. You can be as involved or as quiet as you’d like. A lot of club members love to come to LIVE zoom classes every week and see all the steps to be able to ask for realtime feedback from me. Often we troubleshoot on the spot and give specific actions to solve that problem. Other busy moms prefer to watch the weekly replays at their convenience, and paint after kids have gone to bed. Especially busy month? Binge watch the entire project in a weekend, or just skip it and save it to watch later. It’s a great mix of options for both the extrovert and introvert, the busy and the bored.
- No experience necessary. You don’t have to have to know color theory, composition, principles of design. Just sign up and get supply lists (or use what you have!). We learn techniques and design principles as we do the projects.
- Cheaper than therapy. It’s amazing how one afternoon of putting paint to paper with other like-minded women lifts your mood. Chores feel easier, responding to family demands isn’t as taxing… life is a little better.
Stay tuned… I’m making a blooper reel from Club class recordings… to give you a taste of reality, and fun!